Kid’s Club (Child Care Service)
In order to ensure the best possible care for your child and for the safety and health of the other children we need you – as considered parents – to abide by the followings so that your child’s stay is enjoyable. We appreciate parents to be pro–active in the prevention of spreading illnesses to other children and our staff by keeping sick children at home until they are well. Only healthy children are welcome! We will be happy to see them when they are well.
Policies and guidelines
- All items (diaper bags, bottles, toys, etc.) should be labeled with your last name.
- Have your child use restroom before entering Child Care Room.
- Infants should be fed and changed before and due to the nature of the childcare room, our staff will contact you in the event your child requires a diaper change.
- Please provide your child a snack or beverage.
- Parents must remain at the South End Club while utilizing childcare.
- Same parents must pick–up and drop–off their child. Any changes must be arranged with our staff.
- Your child must already be on your membership to use the pool (see membership office for more information) or a guest fee of $10 will be required (children under 2 years old – FREE).
- Locker rooms are off limits to children of opposite sex and over 2 years old (this policy is strictly enforced). Outdoor shower (located across from big pool) is provided for changing and showering. Restrooms are located on the outside of the building, across from the main pool.
- Daily maximum time limit is 3 hours; weekends are 2 hours.
We reserve the right to summon the parents of any child who is having difficulty adjusting (uncontrollable crying for 5–10 minutes), has soiled diapers or is behaving inappropriately.
Our childcare staff has over 15 years of employment with South End Racquet and Health Club and prides themselves in providing a safe, comfortable and happy experience for your children. We greatly appreciate your enthusiasm in abiding by these guidelines.